Concrete Minerals’ Arkham Collection kit
Posted on at • 0 Comments • 317 views
- Manufacturer: Concrete Minerals
- Availability: July-August 2011, through the webstore
- Contains: 4 eyeshadows
- Cost/Amount: USD$28.00
- Would you purchase again: yes
Limited edition kit, released the weekend of Comic-Con 2011. (I’m more of a DragonCon kind of gal. A little too much media frenzy at SDCC, no Nasa panels.) I admit, I was wavering on this kit, because it had two reds and a purple…and I’ve got lots of those. The description of Bat-Breaker snared me: “steel-grey with flashes of turquoise and red.” Just different enough that I had to give this a shot. The kit was originally “specially” priced at $22, which is less than CM’s other four-color kits. So that was an additional incentive.
This kit contains:
- Ace of Knaves — blackened purple sparkle.
- Bat-Breaker — cool cement-grey sparkle. Looks like wet cement - almost leans greenish-grey.
- Harley Girl — cool true-red pink sparkle.
- Poisonous Kiss — warm red-pink sparkle.
Either Harley Girl or Poisonous Kiss could be used as a blush...if you use a light hand, and don't mind a little bit of sparkle. (A very little bit of sparkle. This won't look like a glitterbomb exploded on your face.) I don't know if either of those colors are lip-safe, but if they are, Harley Girl is a kick-ass red lip shade.
This will only be available until August 21...so go get yours now, before they're no longer available. (And have it for the release of Chris Nolan's final Dark Knight movie next summer.)